i have 9% of battery to try and capture the essence of yet another trip stateside. i hit LA wednesday night, Fox on thursday, Disney and Warner Bros friday. I ate a whole lot of sushi, the ultimate stack of blueberry muffins and one incredibly fine fried breakfast. england lose the rugby on saturday, west ham beat sunderland on sunday morning. swings and roundabouts from start to finish.
you can be lonely as hell, then find yourself surrounded by a throng of new friends and new possibilities. the west coast might be bad for my health, but then a lot of good things are. ups and downs, but always something new, moving forward, toward the happiest ending of all - going home :)
* * *
chronological 'big-up-yourselves' to:
- Be, for tipping the Monaco
- Rossanna, for knowing that there exists such a thing in this world as an espresso martini
- Kelly and Charlee - much needed retail orientation
- Dougal and Amanda, for the last of the Patron (and the first).
- Mary, Amy, and Hannah and Lucas, official Club Penguin consultants
- Mr Clayton and the Sunderland keeper, for the sunday morning recovery
- Brie, Mai and Jiang Xin Yi, for some much needed inspiration