I've been tagged by Sizemore
and Joshua March
to write eight random things about myself. These are they:
1. I wear a glass eye, as a result of an accident that happened when I was four years old. Sustaining the injury is my earliest memory.
2. I used to be a fully paid-up member of the Young Herpetologists Club
3. Whilst at school I wrote, directed, produced and starred in Sinderella
, a playful re-envisioning of the traditional fairytale pre-dating Jim Davidson's production of the same name
4. In my capacity as Edinburgh University newspaper's most prolific film critic I was once required to write a review of Fierce Creatures
without having seen it. It was 500 words of utter shite.
5. I had to borrow twenty quid from an occasional shag in order to meet the cost of printing my English Literature dissertation. It was entitled Taking Liberties: Ideas of Freedom in the Graphic Novel
6. I should have asked the last question on an edition of Question Time (from Nottingham) dating from circa 1994, but Dimbleby ran out of time.
7. I presented Second Life to Bruce Willis. He took the piss out of me, and people like me.
8. Last night I had a few drinks and passed out in the sixty-nine position. So did my wife.
I believe it's now customary for me to nominate eight people to participate in this cruel and unusual experiment.
Not sure if I know eight people with blogs who haven't already participated. Here are four to be getting on with: Neville