Add to Technorati Favorites

Idea IS the format

The occasional downtime of Daniel W. E. Light
   or   

Ploggle Updates  -  What is Ploggle?

Twitter Updates    I'm 'danlight' on Twitter - follow me

Thursday 6 March 2008

Eight random things about me

I've been tagged by Sizemore and Joshua March to write eight random things about myself. These are they:

1. I wear a glass eye, as a result of an accident that happened when I was four years old. Sustaining the injury is my earliest memory.

2. I used to be a fully paid-up member of the Young Herpetologists Club.

3. Whilst at school I wrote, directed, produced and starred in Sinderella, a playful re-envisioning of the traditional fairytale pre-dating Jim Davidson's production of the same name.

4. In my capacity as Edinburgh University newspaper's most prolific film critic I was once required to write a review of Fierce Creatures without having seen it. It was 500 words of utter shite.

5. I had to borrow twenty quid from an occasional shag in order to meet the cost of printing my English Literature dissertation. It was entitled Taking Liberties: Ideas of Freedom in the Graphic Novel.

6. I should have asked the last question on an edition of Question Time (from Nottingham) dating from circa 1994, but Dimbleby ran out of time.

7. I presented Second Life to Bruce Willis. He took the piss out of me, and people like me.

8. Last night I had a few drinks and passed out in the sixty-nine position. So did my wife.

I believe it's now customary for me to nominate eight people to participate in this cruel and unusual experiment.

Not sure if I know eight people with blogs who haven't already participated. Here are four to be getting on with: Neville, James, Saffron, Charlotte,

posted by Dan Light  # 12:50
del.icio.usdiggspurlwistssimpynewsvineblinklistfurlredditfarkblogmarksyahoo bookmarkssmarkingmagnoliasegnalogift tagging
Comments:
Loving your work, Have blogged my list. Kisses for the girls. Sis
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]