Add to Technorati Favorites

Idea IS the format

The occasional downtime of Daniel W. E. Light
   or   

Ploggle Updates  -  What is Ploggle?

Twitter Updates    I'm 'danlight' on Twitter - follow me

Sunday 9 March 2008

South by Southwest - PROLOGUE

I'm still twenty-four hours away from publishing my South by Southwest write-up. It's already looking like my finest post to date, so I'm just not prepared to rush it. However, in the interim I'm posting a couple of video clips from Austin to tide you over.

The first is a Seesmic I posted on the first day. (The reference to a lynching stems from the UNTRACEABLE campaign, and the fact that Seesmic's principle moderator now refers to me as 'Tortureboy'):



The second video is the much-maligned Zuckerberg/Lacy interview. I recommend watching it for yourself, and taking your own view:



I'll be posting my own thoughts on this and all things South by Southwest asap.

posted by Dan Light  # 06:33
del.icio.usdiggspurlwistssimpynewsvineblinklistfurlredditfarkblogmarksyahoo bookmarkssmarkingmagnoliasegnalogift tagging
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]