Add to Technorati Favorites

Idea IS the format

The occasional downtime of Daniel W. E. Light
   or   

Ploggle Updates  -  What is Ploggle?

Twitter Updates    I'm 'danlight' on Twitter - follow me

Wednesday 10 September 2008

"It's like a really bad Disney movie"

I'm in the office late working on a major pitch, in that kind of precarious tired strung-out work situation where you can lose perspective. Then I watch this, and it's puts everything back in perspective, and I realise that I'm not alone, and that I'm right to be scared.



I tweeted this, I'm blogging it, I want to spread it as far and wide as possible. Because the next eight weeks are eight of the most important weeks in my life, and probably yours too.

posted by Dan Light  # 17:50
del.icio.usdiggspurlwistssimpynewsvineblinklistfurlredditblogmarksyahoo bookmarkssmarkingmagnoliasegnalogift tagging
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]